This workshop will detail:
* Pregnancy and birth hormones
* Pelvic anatomy, including pelvic floor health and baby’s journey during a vaginal birth
* Movements and exercises to help support and balance the body during pregnancy
* Look at specific techniques and positions that can help during birth
* To give you everything you need to better support you, your body and baby throughout the remaining of your pregnancy, for birth, fourth trimester and beyond.
Together we are going to ensure you get the very best of us and give you everything we have learnt along the way. We understand that there are never any guarantees, birth is beauty and unpredictable, however we do believe in knowledge and education and how this can water your seed of ability and confidence to approach your birth wishes in the best way possible.
Our first collaborative workshop is taking place on Sunday 29th October between 2-5.30pm at Thorpe End Village Hall in Norwich.